Wednesday 30 November 2011

Congratulations on your Enrollment!

Congratulations girls! All of our Sparks were enrolled tonight, and I wish I'd remembered my camera. Must. Remember. Camera. It's my new goal for every meeting.
The enrollment was shorter than expected, but better to be shorter than too long right? Most of the girls remembered their promise, and more importantly I think they all believe in the promise they recited tonight. It was great fun! Letters about the Santa Claus Parade will be going out next week, so parents keep an eye out for those. And if anyone has any pictures of the enrollment, please, please let me know in the comments, I'd love to add them here!
I'm also gearing up to place an order at the Spark store (about time the girls got all those badges they've been working on!), if anyone wishes to add a tshirt or a sash to my order please let me know. I plan to order some time around the holidays and have the materials by the time we're back in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment